What if someone told you that you can stuff in a handful of essential survival gear in a handy package that can even fit around your wrist? It would seem ridiculous to anyone at first, but have a look at this guy.
Meet the A2S Protection Paracord Bracelet. It’s got most of the stuff you need to survive most emergency situations. Bring it along with you anytime you think you’ll find yourself stranded in a deserted island, lost in the woods, or in a zombie apocalypse.
The package includes five handy tools you can use in any emergency:
1. A compass in case you find yourself in the middle of nowhere with no GPS and cell reception.
2. A magnesium rod (flint) to light things up when you need to cook food or need some warmth in the cold.
3. A fire scraper to use together with the flint to start a fire. It’s sharp so it can also double as an emergency knife.
4. A whistle that can produce a sound up to 100dB loud. This thing can be heard from nearly a mile away, so you can attract rescuers’ attention whenever they’re close
5. A survival guide leaflet to give you tips and tricks to keep yourself alive even if you did not have Scout training.
Of course, the A2S Protection Paracord Bracelet would not be complete without the star of the show, the paracord. The bracelet packs in 12 feet of cord with a breaking strength of 550 pounds. It’s great for anything that needs to be tied down, like hammocks and tents. You can even make traps for hunting game if needed. Or if you’re feeling quite adventurous, use the cord for quickly rappelling or ziplining out of danger. The paracord also has seven inner strands useful as fire tinder, string for repairing fabrics, or even fishing line.
The A2S Protection comes at an affordable $8.99 (minimum; price may vary) for two bracelets. This means you don’t have to break the bank to have this set of survival essentials on your next outdoor adventure.
Whether it’s surviving waves of zombies or the untamed wilderness, the A2S Protection paracord bracelet always comes in handy. Have one in both hands to up your chances of survival, if that’s your thing, or share the other one with a fellow survivor.